Your Cart Is Empty!
CalProtector is a very effective triple blend corrosion and scale inhibitor. Combining three powerful inhibitors gives maximum protection to materials found in central heating systems, including steels, aluminium, copper and their alloys. CalProtector’s long lasting; proven formula goes on protecting and preserving. For impressive results, simply add after powerflushing and leave. Safe for use with all heating system materials.
Manufactured to the recommendations of DIN 51360 and BSI BS2486:1997. Compliant with Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regulation, aligned with the Globally Harmonised System (GHS).
How to Use:
Dose system at 1%. Approx 1 litre per 10 rads. Flush the system before introducing CalProtector. Simply pour into system and leave (must be left in system).
• Long lasting scale and corrosion inhibitor
• Proven, triple blend formula
• Suitable for use with new and existing central heating systems
• 1 litre treats an average domestic system
• Simply pour in after powerflushing and leave
• Powerful and effective - preserves and protects